You have been directed to these Terms because you want to take part in one of our promotions featured on our social channel pages, each is referred to as a “Promotion”. If you want to enter one of our Promotions you will be subject to these Terms so please take this opportunity to read them.
1. The Promotion is open to anyone: (i) that is at least 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and (ii) is eligible to enter in accordance with these Terms and applicable law. No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
2. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with any social channel or media streaming platform, including but not limited to Facebook, or X, formerly known as Twitter, Twitch and Discord (together the “Social Channels”).
3. The promoter is Sold Out Sales & Marketing Limited Trading as ‘Fireshine Games’. 21 Whitefriars Street, London, EC4Y 8JJ (the “Promoter”). Directors, management, employees, officers and immediate families of the promoter and its related corporate bodies, and employees of associated agencies involved in this Promotion are ineligible to enter this Promotion.
4. To take part in the Promotion, entrants must follow the requirements specified on the respective Social Channel. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms.
5. By entering the Promotion you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Promotion.
6. The Promotion commences and ends on the dates advertised on the Social Channels. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason. The Promoter is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise.
7. The prize will be noted in each Promotion on the respective Social Channel. The winners will be selected at random. The prize must be taken by the winner as stated and cannot be transferred to another person, exchanged for other goods or services, or redeemed as cash. Any element of the prize that is unused will be forfeited and no compensation will be paid in lieu of that element of the prize.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation of any aspect of the prize due to circumstances outside of its control. In such event, an alternative element of the prize will be arranged. Prizes are subject to availability and Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes once in winner’s possession.
9. The winners will be notified by private message to the account on the Social Channel used to enter the Promotion within 48 hours of the Promotion closing. If the winner does not reply to the notification with the information requested within 48 hours, they will forfeit their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or they do not claim the prize, Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The return of a potential winner’s notification, prize information, or the prize as undeliverable or rejection of the prize by the potential winner will result in disqualification of the potential winner and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Prizes will be delivered within a reasonable time of the winner providing their delivery details. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for delays in delivery that are outside of its control.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of any alternate potential winners, if any. In the event of a dispute about the identity of an entrant, each entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the applicable account on the Social Channel used to enter the Promotion. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the account by the applicable Social Channel. With respect to each winning entry, the winner may be required to provide proof that the winner is the authorized account holder of the Social Channel associated with the winning entry and is otherwise eligible to enter the Promotion.
11. If the Promotion requirements direct you to make comments or create artwork, images or other work, any entries containing obscenity, vulgarity, discrimination, or any other offensive subject matter will not be considered. Entries which infringe upon a third party’s rights, including copyright and other intellectual property rights, personal credit, privacy, are counter to public order and/or morals, are judged to be grossly deviant from the established theme, do not contain all of the required information or contain erroneous information may face disqualification. The Promoter reserves the right to judge whether or not material is appropriate for public display. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By submitting an entry to this Promotion, you grant the Promoter a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such entry in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
13. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries.
14. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON A WEBSITE, OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WHETHER SUCCESSFUL OR NOT, THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
15. By submitting an entry to the Promotion, the entrant grants Promoter the right to use the entrant’s name and county/state of residence for the sole purpose of identifying the entrant as a winner of the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, the entrant agrees that any personal data provided by them with the competition entry may be held and used by the Promoter to administer the Promotion. Winners agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. The winner agrees to participate in reasonable publicity activities surrounding the promotion as requested by the Promoter. Any personal data relating to winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current applicable data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion and Terms without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control or where it becomes necessary to do so. Any changes to the Promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
17. The Promoter, and its respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations/entities related to the Promotion do not accept responsibility for any fault, malfunction, damage, loss or disappointment suffered by an entrant howsoever arising from participating in the Promotion or from accepting any prize due to any cause.
18. By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold Promoter, and its respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations/entities related to the Promotion harmless from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses, or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in the Promotion or acceptance or use of a prize or parts thereof.
19. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded in law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability or any loss or damage, whether indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by the winner.
20. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Promoter’s failure to (or decision not to) enforce any provision in these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision.
21. The Promotion and these Terms will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
22. THE COMPETITION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT THE RESIDENTS OF THE FOLLOWING JURISDICTIONS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO ENTER: CUBA, AUSTRALIA, IRAN, SYRIA, NORTH KOREA, BRAZIL, MYANMAR, QUEBEC, NORWAY, MALAYSIA, BELGIUM, ITALY, SPAIN, SUDAN, UKRAINE, CHINA AND RUSSIA.