Here’s the latest patch notes for SILT! Thanks to everyone who has played and left feedback for us so far. We hope you enjoy these updates.
– Fixed a bug where the diver taking damage at the same moment they exit a level could cause the game to hang.
– Fixed a bug where the diver’s headlamp would remain visible after the diver if it was on when the diver is eaten by the gulper eel.
– Fixed a bug that caused unexpected behaviour when the diver died while holding the possession button.
Gameplay & Balancing Improvements
– Removed one of the three bobbit worms in Chapter 4, Scene 2 (Bobbit Tunnels 1). This makes the puzzle solution more straightforward to execute once the player has figured it out, giving the player more room to safely manoeuvre creatures through that area.
– Removed and repositioned some of the jellyfish mines in Chapter 4, Scene 4 (Chasm). This makes the traversal of this room slightly more forgiving and less frustrating.
– Prevented a soft-lock that could occur in Chapter 4, Scene 7 (Nursery 2) where the player could become trapped in the bottom area of the plant nursery when the light tentacle is damaged.
– Tweaked possession behaviour so that it never targets the creature the player is currently in control of. This helps in situations where the player is trying to possess in a tight space, such as the elevator switches in chapter 3, and should reduce frustrating “mis-possessions”.
– Increase brightness in the first few scenes of chapter 2.