How to submit a customer support ticket
To submit a customer support ticket, simply click the below button and fill out the requested information.
- Meet, befriend and care for lots of adorable puppies while exploring a paradise island!
- Uncover and explore 8 different locations and find exciting, hidden treasures!
- Become best friends with 9 unique puppy breeds with over 140 variations – including Shibas, Labradors, Corgis, Huskies, Pugs and more!
- Build your ultimate puppy paradise! Find the perfect locations and construct new accessory shops and activity stations!
- Bath, feed, walk and play with your puppies!
- Train your puppies and level up their stats in obedience, agility, friendliness & more!
- Dress up your pups with over 350 accessories!
Little Friends: Puppy Island is available digitally on Nintendo Switch and Steam for PC. It’s also available physically on Nintendo Switch so check with your local retailer for availability!
Yes, Little Friends: Puppy Island is playable on Steam Deck. It is currently awaiting official verification
There is currently no plan to add Little Friends: Puppy Island to other PC stores and Consoles
There is currently no plan to add DLC to Little Friends: Puppy Island
Controllers are supported in Little Friends: Puppy Island
Little Friends: Puppy Island supports the following languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish – Spain, Portuguese – Brazil, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese.
Little Friends: Puppy Island is rated ESRB E / PEGI 0 / USK 0 / ACB G
System requirements for Little Friends: Puppy Island can be found on the game’s Steam page.
Little Friends: Puppy Island is a single-player game.
Little Friends: Puppy Island supports trophies/achievements
There is no separate soundtrack being sold for Little Friends: Puppy Island
Yes, Steam Cloud is supported on Little Friends: Puppy Island
There are no online functionality features on Little Friends: Puppy Island
There is no touch screen functionality on Nintendo Switch
You can play Little Friends: Puppy Island in handheld, tabletop and docked modes.
Yes, you can play the game with a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller on Nintendo Switch.
No, Little Friends: Puppy Island is in-game purchase and transaction free.
No, Little Friends: Puppy Island is an original IP created by Fireshine Games and has no relation to the Nintendo Nintendog’s franchise.
Yes! There is a demo available on both Nintendo Switch and Steam to let you try out the game before committing to purchase.
Your garden will show the 3 pups you have most recently interacted with. To complete activities with your other pups you need to choose the activity and then the dog you want to complete the activity with.